1. MINIMUM AGE for groups A & B 21 years and for groups C, D & G 25 years.
2. MINIMUM RENTAL DURATION 24 hours. Every extra hour will be charged by the 1/5 of the regular daily rate.
3. INSURANCE. The renter is liable up to the total value of the Eurocars Rentals vehicle in case of theft or accident. The renter pays for damage or the theft of the car regardless of who is at fault. If and when the party at fault compensates Eurocars, then the costumer will be refunded the full amount.
Rental rates include insurance that covers a) bodily injuries to third party up to the amount of € 750.000 and b) property damages to third party up to the amount of €750.000. For damages to EUROCARS rented car, the customer is responsible up to the purchasing value of the car at the time of the accident.
4. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW)**: The renters liability for damage to the vehicle as mentioned above, can be reduced, under the condition that the Greek Traffic Law will not be violated to the following non - waivable excess amounts: € 500 for groups a,b,c cars paying the premium of € 10 daily and € 750 for car groups d,e,f,g paying the premium of € 15.
5. FULL DAMAGE WAIVER (FDW): If the renter wishes coverage of the € 500 or € 750 as mentioned in par.4, he/she accepts to pay € 10 extra, for every rental day. The same coverage for the additional driver is € 5 per rental day.
6. THEFT WAIVER (TW) is offered at the charge of € 3 per day.
7. PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI): Personal Accident Insurance can be obtained covering the driver up to €30.000 for a charge of €5.00 per day,
8. Regardless of whether CDW has been accepted or not, the renter is reliable for the full repair of the damages he may have caused to the undercarriage or top of the car, the antenna, the mirrors and the tires. Damage caused by incorrect fuel, breach of the rental agreement's terms and conditions or if the damages were due to violations of the Greek Traffic Law, or damages caused by renter's own negligence.
9. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and administrative sanctions resulting from traffic and parking violations during the rental period are at the renter’s expenses.
10. FUEL consumption is payable by the renter. Renter is responsible for returning the vehicle at the same fuel level as received and indicated on the rental agreement. For any amount of missing fuel upon conclusion of rental Renter will be billed an €8.00 fuel service surcharge in addition to the cost of missing fuel Excess fuel left in the tank is not reimbursable.
11. CAR CLEANLINESS: The vehicle is delivered in a clean condition. If upon return the car is found to have an excessive amount of dirt, dust, sand, soaked or salted seats, garbage, or general unsanitary conditions, Renter will be billed €20.00 for car restoration and professional cleaning service.
12. BABY SEATS and ROOF RACKS are available on request for a daily charge.
13. A DEPOSIT of € 150 for one day's rental, must be paid in cash or by credit card. The deposit for two days is € 200, for 3 days € 250 and so on. The deposit is to cover the rental, traffic or parking tickets and the cost of the missing fuel and lost keys.
14. SECURITY: A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) is required for the rent of any duration as a guarantee for the items described in paragraph 13, and to ensure the implementation of the terms of the car rental agreement. Debit or prepaid cash cards are not acceptable. Renter must present the credit card to the car rental agent on site or at the Eurocars main office in Rhodes.
15. FAILURE to pick-up the car from our station or the prearranged meeting point will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
16. CANCELLATION POLICY: If Renter wants to cancel his or her booking, Renter must provide advance notice of intent to cancel reservation AT LEAST 48 hours before the scheduled appointment date and time. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled vehicle pickup will be considered as a No-Show and Renter will be billed for the first day of the rental.
*As third party are also considered the passengers of the Vehicle.